Home Health Program – Idaho/Utah
• Skilled Nursing
• Physical Therapy
• Occupational Therapy
• Orthopedic Rehab (Post Surgical/Trauma)
• Social Work
• Speech-Language Therapy
Private Duty Program
Available in Idaho, Utah, and Wyoming (This program is limited to routine unskilled services)
Aides – Bathing, Dressing, Grooming, Exercise, Light housework, and Light meal preparation
Skilled Nursing (RN & LPN) – Labs, Medications, Nail Care, etc.
Medicaid Waiver Program – Idaho
We provide services including homemaker, respite, attendant care, companion services, non-medical transportation, skilled nursing, and transition services for aged individuals ages 65 to no max-age and individuals with physical and other disabilities ages 18 to 64 years.
Area Agency on Aging Programs – Idaho
HOMEMAKER – When we are faced with health issues that stop us from maintaining a clean and safe home, there are available services to help us with:
- Housekeeping (laundry, vacuuming, dusting, washing dishes)
- Meal planning and preparation
- Essential shopping and errands
- Banking & bill paying
- Medication management
- With restriction bathing and washing hair
RESPITE – Many families find great joy in providing care to their loved ones, however the physical, emotional and financial consequences to unpaid, live-in caregivers can be overwhelming. Lifespan Respite helps eligible caregivers take regular breaks from ongoing care for rest and rejuvenation.
• Respite can play a critical role in strengthening family stability and maintaining the health of the caregiver, as well as the caregiver/care recipient relationship.
• Unpaid, in-home caregivers over the age of 18 are eligible
• Idaho residency and additional eligibility criteria apply