Reports To: Skilled Nursing Facility Administrator
Experience: Previous experience preferred
Education: Certified Nurses Aide Certificate or currently enrolled in Certified Nurses Aide training.
Bear Lake Memorial Hospital is seeking hard-working, dependable individuals that can provide compassionate and caring service to their patients/residents. These individuals must be flexible – working various shifts/hours.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting residents with all ADL’s including bathing, dressing, eating, housekeeping, shopping, taking residents to doctors’ appointments (if needed), etc.
- Chart and document resident I/O, care provided, and any other required items.
- Take and record vitals.
- Assist LPN, RN or other medical staff as needed.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned by supervisor or charge nurse.
- Give compassionate care to residents.
- Willing and able to be flexible and to work various shifts/hours/days on an Occasional basis.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be kind and compassionate.
- Good organizational skills.
- Must adhere to confidentiality/HIPAA requirements.
- Must be able to read, understand, follow, and enforce safety policies and procedures.
- Must have good people skills and be able to get along well with others in all areas.
- Must be able to do a lot of lifting, bending, twisting, standing and walking.
- Satisfactory completion of criminal background check along with fingerprinting, drug testing, and reference checks.
- Must be able to provide proper documents to verify eligibility to work in the U.S.
- Must have the ability to contribute to the mission/culture of the most caring hospital.
To apply: Please submit your application to the HR Dept., Bear Lake Memorial Hospital, 164 South 5th Street, Montpelier, ID, 83254 or you may fax it to (208) 847-4334. Applications are available at www.blmhospital.com.
Expiration: Applications will be accepted until filled.
Bear Lake Memorial Hospital is an equal opportunity employer and all applicants will be given fair consideration based on their academic credentials and applicable work experience.