Bear Lake Memorial Hospital and our clinics are members of the National Health Service Corps
What does this mean to you?
WE PROMISE TO:
- Serve all patients
- Offer discounted fees for patients who qualify
- Not deny services based on a person’s:
- Race, Color, Sex, Age, Gender Identity, or Sexual orientation
- National Origin
- Inability to pay
- Accepted insurance include:
- Medicaid, Medicare, Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP)
For questions about financial assistance, please call Lacey or Vanessa at 208-847-4428.